Before submitting an issue
Submitting an issue
When reporting a problem, please try to describe it as precisely as possible. For instance, by giving the following information:
- Use a meaningful subject in your mail/bug report.
- Give a summary of your problem, do not just paste commands and commands output (but paste them though!).
- Include the names of the web sites involved.
- Include the names of the nodes involved.
- Include date and time (somebody could use that to search the logs).
- If relevant, include slum job id , queue, job requirements, ...
- Include the exact commands you typed.
- Include the exact output of the commands you typed.
Explain exactly what "does not work". Explain what you expect to happen.
Give some possible causes (what have you changed recently?) if you have any guess.
In general, give as much information as possible. If we have to complete those information, it will be a loss of time.